Day One

Greetings Blog Readers!

I can think of many times before now where I wanted to have a space to collect my thoughts & never got passed the initial idea.  Well, finally--here I am, I have finally went head first into establishing a blog.

I'd like to explain answer's to the questions of, Why? and How?  My why is because I was working on my family's schedule in my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I have been working for sometime at this, balancing the family calendar/budget, and never seem to find my footing.  I'm continually working on it because it's always changing.  I guess that is what everyone does, I don't know.  Meanwhile, I was writing down my thoughts and plans in a list format and thought, "I'm writing a 'brain dump.'"  I'm not a fan of the terms, 'brain dump', so I thought, let me make this my own.  I 'Google'd' the term and found other words for it and came across my maiden name, Muse.  Since my name is associated with inspiration, it's Perfect!  

So, here we are, Muse-ing's, established Monday July 24, 2023.   My first act as Lady Boss of this blog is to try to become an affiliate of Erin Condren.  I am going to make that my 1st goal and i'll let y'all know how it goes.  

My How? is simple, I searched for a blogcreating site & here I am.  Pretty short, sweet, & simple--as nothing ever is ... but, here it is.  :-)   

Until next week, Bye Bye! 

from Melissa, the Muse 💚

Comments